Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Breaking Dawn, By Stephenie Meyers, SPOILER ALERT!!!!

             I was reading the book, “Breaking Dawn”, by Stephanie Meyer. This book was the last of the twilight saga series. This book was about how Bella   gets married to Edward so she can become a vampire, just like him. After the wedding, they went to Esme's private island for their honeymoon. However, during their honeymoon, but knowing that vampires can reproduce when having coitus with a human being, they had a half human and half vampire baby girl named Renesmee.  After giving birth to the rapid growing child, Bella became a vampire. However, Irina (another vampire that wants revenge on Bella) told the Volturi that they had a vampire baby, which is against the vampire rules. But, they actually didn’t, they had a half-human half-vampire, which is technically not against the rules. While reading, I noticed that a lot of things that I didn’t expect actually happened, but also things that I did expect to happen.            There was a lot of things that I didn’t expect to happen. One example is that there “werewolves” aren’t actually werewolves, they are actually shape-shifters. Another example is when Alice left because the Volturi were coming. At first, I thought that was really mean of her and Jasper to leave but in the end, it made sense because it was for a good cause. In fact, I definitely did not expect Irina to tell the Volturi because I didn’t think she would go that far, but obviously I was mistaken.  Moreover, when Irina lied to the Volturi, I thought they were going to punish her by just beating her up as a warning but instead, they actually killed her, which really surprised me because I was expecting Bella or one of the other witnesses or vampires to die, not her. Furthermore, I was the most surprised when Bella and Edward and their allies didn’t fight the Volturi. I was surprised because I thought that the Volturi was going to kill Renesmee because they thought she was only a vampire, but they actually gave Carlisle a chance to explain what was going on. Overall, I thought that a lot of surprising events occurred while reading this book.            Although a lot of unexpected things happened, things that I did expect also happened. For example, I had a feeling that someone would die because I knew the Volturi were very violent. Adding on, I also knew that Bella would improve her control over her shield because I knew that she would get angry while with the Volturi, which makes her shield stronger. Lastly, I also expected the Cullen family, werewolves, and some of other vampires were going to try to fight the Volturi because I knew they would piss them off with their comments about killing the baby. Overall, a few things that I expected actually did happen.            All in all, this book was a very interesting and entertaining book. I expected and didn’t expect some events to occur. Overall, this was a good ending to this awesome series.  

            

1 comment:

  1. i agree with everything you said. i also think u could use more details and add your voice and i also read the book loved it . maybe you could metion differnt parts of the books that relate to each other. overall i looved it.

    ReplyDelete