Throughout the year, I have been
doing about one blog post every other Friday. I have worked hard on many of
those blog posts and have shown a lot of effort. I have also benefited from
these posts in various different ways. Adding on, I’ve noticed how writing
online is different than writing in a notebook, it is easier.
One
way that I have benefited from this experience is that it helped me keep track
of my reading. I usually don’t read as much as I did this year because I don’t have
the time for it, however, doing these posts made me put more effort into
reading. In fact, it also helped me understand my book better, like asking more
questions, making conclusions or predictions, basically getting deeper into the
book. I also thought that this has benefited me by making me used to writing
essays, thus, in high school it won’t be as hard as it would’ve been if I didn’t
do these. Additionally, I thought that doing these frequent blog posts have
made my vocabulary better in a way that made my blog posts more stimulating.
These blog post have also helped me improve my essays, like when someone would
comment on my post they would tell me what I should fix or what I should
continue doing. In general, these recurrent blog posts have abetted me in many
different ways.
However,
I’ve noticed how writing online is different than writing in a notebook, it is
much easier for me because it isn’t as time-consuming. Writing in a notebook
takes a lot of time because you literally have to write every letter out, oppositely,
online you just have to basically press little buttons on your keyboard. In addition,
it is better, in my opinion, because there are some things that help you, like
auto correct. Although, I do think that writing in a notebook would be better
for a person who doesn’t like feedback from strangers or friends far away. Or even
for people that don’t like to share any of their work. All in all, personally, I
think that writing online is better, however, it depends on the person writing
the post.
In
conclusion, I have benefited from these continuous blog posts in countless
ways. Furthermore, I think that writing
online is very different than writing in a notebook. In fact, I think that it
is better because it is easier. Overall, I think that these blog posts were
very helpful in preparing me for the future, high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment